Terms and Conditions.
B-fit and its members agree to the following:
1. All members must complete a PAR-Q before commencing a session. A doctors note may be requested prior to taking part in your first session.
2. All sessions must be paid for in advance either online or by bank transfer. All monies are non-refundable.
3. We do not offer refunds under any circumstances for any missed sessions. If you are on a ‘any two or three sessions a month and miss any sessions you can ‘catch up’ these by coming to extra sessions within one calendar month.
4. ‘Unlimited’ membership is per person and cannot be shared. This entitles you to attend any session/class on the timetable and at any venue with no minimum or maximum per month.
5.Our 7 for 7 trial is valid for six weeks after purchasing and are non-transferable. Only one trial is permitted per person.
6. Our sessions take place all year round and in all weathers. However we don’t run classes in weather that is deemed unsafe for you to travel to the venue, or if the venue is shut on safety grounds.
7. Session fees and charges are subject to change and you will be notified of these in writing one calendar months notice in advance.
8. Our class timetable is subject to change and alternations.
9. Our memberships are one month at a time with no commitment.
10. If your medical condition changes from when you first complete the Pre-Exercise Questionnaire you must inform your trainer and complete a new form.
As with any exercise programme, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy, or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately